Saturday, March 11 at 5:00 pm
Rock the Ride
- This event has passed.
ROCK THE RIDE is an incredible evening of team indoor cycling, entertainment, and plenty of fun to support St. John’s Health Foundation. Thank you to VIM for founding and hosting Rock the Ride!
THE CAUSE Funds raised from Rock the Ride benefit local stroke and cardiac patients receiving care at St. John’s Health.
To start a team and reserve your bike or donate to a team, please click here!
How it works:
Step 1 – Register a BIKE TEAM or join one
- Start or join a team of up to 6 people.
- Each team has one bike.
- It costs nothing to register, but a minimum of $900 per bike must be raised by 3.11.22 to check in for Rock the Ride by 4:00pm (minimum $150 per person if team is full at 6 participants).
- Pick a Team name to get started, just know you can change your name as many times as needed. Do not let this step hold you back!
- Each team will ride hard (or hardly ride) for a total of four hours. Teams can divide up the riding time among their team members however they choose.
- Want to RIDE more? Less people on your team is the answer! The minimum $900 per bike still required.
Step 1 – Register a CHEER SQUAD or join one
- Start or join a CHEER SQAUD of up to 5 people.
- This team has NO bike, but can make the same impact.
- It costs nothing to register, but a minimum of $500 per Team must be raised by 3.11.22 to check in for Rock the Ride by 4:00pm.
- Perfect for those who do not want to RIDE, younger teams looking to get involved, or those who simply do not want a home base during the event (the BIKE). CHEER SQUADS cheer on friends and neighbors, provide energy for the room as they dance, party, sing their way through Rock the Ride.
Step 2 – Raise Mad Cash
- Sure, we give you an attainable minimum, but this is for an amazing cause so AIM HIGH! Funds raised from Rock the Ride benefit local stroke and cardiac patients at St. John’s Health.
- The per person and team minimums are attainable and most people crush this out of the gate. And that is the goal!
- Not sure how to fundraise? Never fear! The Rock On Society Fundraising Team will provide easy, fun and creative ways for you to fundraise through your social outlets, email and more leading up to the event.
- Teams have until Sunday, March 11th at 4:00pm to raise the minimum but also EXCEED IT!
Step 3 – Plan
- Get creative with your team theme/costume (from the elaborate to simple matching tee-shirts). The more you put into it, the more you will get out of it.
- Prizes will be awarded to the teams with the highest fundraising total, most spirit, best costumes, highest mileage and more.
Step 4 – Ride, Dance, Party!
- Join us on Saturday, March 11th at the Virginian Lodge for the 6th Annual Rock the Ride. Arrive between 4:00-5:00pm to check-in, rally with your team, choose your bike, decorate your bike, purchase raffle tickets to win amazing prizes, grab some snacks, GET PUMPED UP.
- LET’S DO THIS: Rock the Ride starts at 5:00pm!